The MIT Work-Life Center has a range of resources to support you in moving forward in the world.
- Student Loan Repayment Strategies: College debt affects millions in this country. But what many people don’t know is that there are ways to make repayment more manageable. College Coach® can help. Attending a College Coach live seminar or webinar will give you important information about your responsibilities, help you find an untapped cash flow, and uncover strategies for reducing your monthly payments. Current benefits-eligible MIT faculty, staff, postdoc associates and postdoc fellows can also receive expert guidance on their unique situation by signing up for a personalized assistance session at no cost.
- Backup Adult Care Program: Have you ever had an injury that required extra help around your home? Have you ever needed help getting to or from a doctor’s appointment when you were sick or injured? When unexpected needs arise, get the backup care you need for yourself, your parents, or other family members. Backup care through Care.com is available during the day or evening, seven days a week, and can be used for any number of reasons—even on short notice.
- MIT MyLife Services: Information and referrals available on a range of topics including relocation, legal and financial issues, and volunteer opportunities.
- MIT Work-Life Seminar Series and Workshops: Presented by the Work-Life Center, these seminars and workshops provide research-based strategies, tips, and information to help you deal with a diverse array of work-life issues, including navigating life and career as a young professional.
- MIT Work-Life Center Lending Library includes a selection of books on adult family relationships, career and life, education, volunteering, and parenting.