Need legal or financial advice? Searching for daycare or a good night’s sleep? Looking for a counselor to assist with a personal or family challenge? Call MyLife Services. You’ll consult with Master’s and Ph.D.-level professionals who offer guidance, share resources, and provide referrals. All consultations are confidential and free.
MyLife Services can be accessed by phone at any time. In-person meetings can be scheduled near home or work, on the MIT campus, and at Lincoln Laboratory.
A Range of Services to Meet Any Life Need
MyLife Services include:
- Financial Consultation
- Legal Assistance
- Stress Reduction
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Relationship Help
- Grief Counseling
- Child Care Resources
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Depression Screening
- Career Assessment
- Sleep Coaching
- Nutrition Consultation
- Parenting Resources
- Support for Other Life Concerns
You can also take advantage of the following benefits:
- Senior Care Planning and Resources
- Backup Adult Care / Backup Child Care
- Planning and Paying for College
- Student Loan Repayment Strategies
- Special Needs Resources for Children from Birth through Young Adulthood
- Work-Life Seminar Series and Support Groups
- MIT Technology Childcare Centers
Have questions? Get answers about MIT MyLife Services in our FAQs.
See the members of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Advisory Committee.