Need legal or financial advice? Searching for daycare or a good night’s sleep? Looking for a counselor to assist with a personal or family challenge? Call MyLife Services. You’ll consult with Master’s and Ph.D.-level professionals who offer guidance, share resources, and provide referrals. All consultations are confidential and provided at no cost.
MyLife Services Counselors on Campus and at Lincoln Laboratory
MyLife Services counselors are now available on campus and at Lincoln Laboratory one day a week. Ethan Field, LICSW, is on campus every Thursday in NE49-5000, and Heidi Beach, LICSW, is at Lincoln Laboratory on Wednesdays in MIT Medical. Just call 844-405-LIFE (5433) to schedule your appointment.
A Range of Services to Meet Any Life Need
MyLife Services include:
- Financial Consultation
- Legal Assistance
- Stress Reduction
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Relationship Help
- Grief Counseling
- Child Care Resources
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Depression Screening
- Career Assessment
- Sleep Coaching
- Nutrition Consultation
- Parenting Resources
- Support for Other Life Concerns
You can also take advantage of the following benefits:
- Senior Care Planning and Resources
- Backup Adult Care / Backup Child Care
- Planning and Paying for College
- Student Loan Repayment Strategies
- Special Needs Resources for Children from Birth through Young Adulthood
- Work-Life Seminar Series and Support Groups
- MIT Technology Childcare Centers
Have questions? Get answers about MIT MyLife Services in our FAQs.
See the members of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Advisory Committee.