• Benefits
  • 401(<span style="text-transform:lowercase;">k</span>) Plan Forms

401(k) Plan Forms

401(<span style="text-transform:lowercase;">k</span>) Plan Forms

Learn how to elect or change your 401(k) Plan beneficiaries, or to find a 401(k) Rollover form.

Beneficiary Designation

You can elect or change your 401(k) Plan beneficiaries online anytime on Fidelity's NetBenefits site. Simply sign in to your account and then click the "Your Profile" link in the top right section of your screen. In the "About You" section, click the link titled "Beneficiaries."

If you prefer to submit a paper beneficiary form, please call 877-MIT-SAVE (648-7283) to ask for a form to be mailed to you, or you can pick up a form in the MIT Benefits Office.

Rollover Form

Get a 401(k) Rollover Form by visiting Fidelity's NetBenefits site. Sign in to your account and choose "Click here to download forms" from the box at lower right. If you prefer, pick up a form in the MIT Benefits Office.

Log In to Fidelity NetBenefits