Consultants can also be contacted via email and live chat. Simply log on to the Work-Life Resources 24/7 website using the link below. You'll also find articles, tools, tip sheets, provider listings, and searchable databases on a broad range of work-life issues.
These services are available to advise and help you, no matter what you’re going through or where you are in the world — any time, day or night, at no cost to you.
Here are just a few of the questions, issues, and situations we can help you address:
- Can you help me find someone to walk my dog?
- Where will my children go to school while I'm on a fellowship in Russia?
- Where can I find a plumber for my leaky faucet?
- Are there health clubs in Florida that have therapeutic heated pools?
- Can you help me find a great location for my wedding?
- How can I find assisted living for my mother who lives in Singapore?
Access Work-Life Resources 24/7:
- through live chat or email (log in to website above)
- through overseas telephone: email firstname.lastname@example.org for free call back
-TRANSLATION in over 140 languages