Through MIT's employee assistance program, MIT MyLife Services, the Center offers a wide range of resources for families seeking information about schools and education.
- Choosing public and private schools
- Relocating to Boston with school-age children
- Understanding the American school system (for international families)
- Entering kindergarten
- Exploring a change of schools
- Advocating for children with special needs
- Finding resources for giftedness
- Handling problems in school
- And more
MIT MyLife Services provides MIT faculty, staff, postdocs – and families – 24/7 access to a network of experts who are available to help with life concerns, including summer camp referrals.