• View or Change Your Information

View or Change Your Information

Want to view your benefits, change your home or work address, find your paystubs or W-2s, or change other personal information? Visit the "About Me" page in Atlas or use the buttons below.

View or Change Your Personal Information

Active MIT employees should use the Personal Information page in Atlas at any time to update their home or work address and phone, education history, ethnicity, race, gender and veteran status. Use this form for name changes only.

Retirees and former employees may use the Personal Change Notice form to update all contact information.

View or Change Your Benefits

View Your Benefits

You may change your benefit elections only during the Open Enrollment window, held in the fall each year (unless you've experienced a qualifying change in family status -- see below). You may view and print your elections anytime.

Change Your Benefits

Have you had a change in your family status? See the steps you'll need to take to modify your benefits when you have a change in family or employment status — and the timeframe for taking action:

Name or Change Your Beneficiary

It is important to designate—and update, as needed—the person(s) you want to receive benefits from the MIT pension, 401(k), and life insurance plans in the event of your death. Here's how.

Money Matters

Under Money Matters on the "About Me" page in Atlas, you may view your paystubs and W-2s, and view or change your tax withholding and direct deposit preferences.

Want to Talk to Us?

We're here to help. Contact Human Resources.