Announcing Careers Across MIT 2017!
- Exploring your career at MIT?
- Curious about new professional development opportunities?
- Looking for a new job at the Institute?
- Interested in networking with MIT staff?
If so, come to the 5th Annual Careers Across MIT event! Join us on May 4, 2017 from 12 to 2 pm in Walker Memorial Hall, Building 50. (No registration required.) Learn about the many opportunities for professional development at MIT and speak to departments, labs, and centers across the Institute about the work they’re doing—many DLCs even have open positions.
- Alumni Association
- Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Division of Student Life
- Environment Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Systems & Technology
- Media Lab
- Office of Digital Learning
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Resource Development
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Engineering
- School of Humanities Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Science
- Sloan School of Management
And learn more about these resources:
- Employee Resource Groups
- Training @ MIT
- Work-Life Center
- Working Group for Support Staff Issues
More updates will be coming soon – keep an eye on this page!