Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Use the ATS to:
- Request a new job opening (create a requisition)
- View, download, print or email resumes
- Keep track of each applicant’s progress through the hiring workflow
- Disposition applicants
- Generate offer letters
- Create personal email templates for candidate correspondence (learn how in this PDF)
Online Courses in the SAP Learning Center
These courses are meant for hiring managers, recruiters, and others involved in the hiring process.
- Creating Job Requisitions
Learn how to use the Applicant Tracking System to create job requisitions for open administrative positions.
- ATS - Inbox to Interview
Learn how to use the Applicant Tracking System to manage job candidates as they progress through the initial stages of the hiring process.
- ATS - Offer to Final Disposition
In this course, learn how to use the Applicant Tracking System to manage job candidates as they progress through the later stages of the hiring process, starting from the point of time that a job offer is made, through hiring, to final disposition and communications.
Below are handouts from Applicant Tracking System training sessions.
- ATS User Guide: How to Create a Requisition (PDF)
This process will replace filling out the Request for Posting form.
- ATS User Guide: How to Manage Applicants (PDF)
This covers viewing, printing and emailing resumes; moving candidates through the hiring process; and dispositioning and communicating with applicants.
- Reference Sheet: Job Description Guidelines (PDF)
This provides some quick tips for preparing abbreviated job descriptions and job requirements suitable for posting.