In this Section
- Recognizing employees through financial means (i.e., cash payments issued w/ monthly or weekly Payroll). These are used for the annual Infinite Mile Awards or other formal cash award programs in each organizational area.
- Recognizing employees through non-financial means (i.e., tangible/symbolic rewards such as gifts, gift certificates, tickets; and social recognition such as dinners, luncheons, and other group celebrations). These are used for Appreciation or On-the-Spot Awards programs in the departments, labs, and centers.
- Designing and maintaining a program
- Delivering recognition
- Ways to say thank you
- Rewards & Recognition logos
- Learn more about employee recognition
MIT is a multiple-year recipient of Best Practice Standard Awards from Recognition Professional International. MIT"s program has received awards for Communications, Program Change and Flexibility, and Recognition Training.
Read more on the MIT News page.