In this Section
- Recognizing employees through financial means (i.e., cash payments issued w/ monthly or weekly Payroll). These are used for the annual Infinite Mile Awards or other formal cash award programs in each organizational area.
- Recognizing employees through non-financial means (i.e., tangible/symbolic rewards such as gifts, gift certificates, tickets; and social recognition such as dinners, luncheons, and other group celebrations). These are used for Appreciation or On-the-Spot Awards programs in the departments, labs, and centers.
- Designing and maintaining a program
- Delivering recognition
- A communications bank of recognition templates
- A vendor bank of recognition items
- Learn more about employee recognition
MIT is a multiple-year recipient of Best Practice Standard Awards from Recognition Professional International. Read more at MIT News.