2016-17 Administrative Staff Year End Wrapping up - Posted 8/4/2017
The 2017-18 Goal Setting Phase is now open! - Updated 8/4/2017
Administrative Staff - the Goal Setting Phase is now open for administrative staff. Goals should be finalized by the end of June for administrative staff.
A change to the 2017-2018 PDR forms:
Good news! We have refined the core competencies to four competencies that will positively impact the success of all Institute employees. If applicable, additional competencies that the employee and their manager identify as critical to achieving individual and organizational goals can be added to Job Knowledge, Skills & Competencies. The four competencies are:
1. Contributing to a Respectful and Caring Community
2. Exercising Integrity
3. Collaborating and Building Relationships
4. Developing Yourself
Timelines and Email Templates
Choose Support Staff or Administrative Staff below to access timelines and email templates.
Note: Authentication via Touchstone is required to access the resources on this site. If you need help with access, please contact Elizabeth Hawley at email@example.com.
Resources for PDR Leads
- How do I run a report to show the manager’s overall rating and overall summary for my area (PDF)?
- How do I run a report to show me all of my area’s goals (PDF)?
- How do I view PDR form content (PDF)?
- How do I run a report that will show me the current status of my area’s PDR forms (PDF)?
- How do I run a report that will show me the manager assignments in PDR (PDF)?
- How do I route a PDR form (video)?
- Who are the PDR Leads and PDR Admins (PDF)?
- What are the responsibilities of the PDR Lead and PDR Admin (PDF)?
For all PDR-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.