NEW - PDR Home Page
On Monday September 17th, PDR’s vendor Success Factors, will introduce a new look to the home page. This new look is designed to provide a cleaner, more modern layout that groups tiles into role-based sections. Also, the new responsive design adapts to different screen sizes.
Finding your PDR forms and relevant PDR information can now be done by choosing one of three “Tiles”.
A Quick Card announcing this change can be found here (PDF).
PDR Test Environment
This new, safe environment will allow each department to conduct training and perform demonstrations of the PDR tool, without the risk of exposing sensitive data. Each department will have their own test users and test forms. PDR Leads and Admins will no longer need to reach out to PDR Tech to facilitate training.
Instructions for using this feature can be found here (PDF).
Choose Support Staff or Administrative Staff below to access the PDR Leads wiki with timelines.
Note: Authentication via Touchstone is required to access the resources on this site. If you need help with access, please contact Elizabeth Hawley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For PDR Leads
- How do I run a report to show the manager’s overall rating and overall summary for my area (PDF)?
- How do I run a report to show me all of my area’s goals (PDF)?
- How do I view PDR form content (PDF)?
- How do I run a report that will show me the current status of my area’s PDR forms (PDF)?
- How do I run a report that will show me the manager assignments in PDR (PDF)?
- How do I route a PDR form (video)?
- Who are the PDR Leads and PDR Admins (PDF)?
For all PDR-related questions, please contact email@example.com.