On this site, you will find:
- Resources, information, and contacts to help you navigate the complexity of leadership at MIT
- A list of leadership consulting services
- Information on a range of leadership development opportunities
Whether you are new to MIT, or new to your leadership role, you might start by considering the following questions:
- What do I know and what do I wish I knew about being a successful leader at MIT?
- What are my leadership strengths and how can I leverage those within the context of my new role?
- What is my personal leadership style and how will that impact my interactions and partnerships at MIT?
Within your first few months of your new position, a member of Talent Development will propose a meeting to introduce the ways in which our team might support you in your leadership role.