• About this Form

About the Personal Change Notice Form

About the Personal Change Notice Form

Be sure to read who may and may not use this form and who else to notify (below) before filling out the Personal Change Notice Form.

Who May Use This Form?

Former MIT & Lincoln Lab Employees: This form may be used for address changes by all former MIT faculty and staff; all MIT and Lincoln Lab retirees; and all MIT and Lincoln Lab employees on Long Term Disability Leave.

This change of address form will update your address for your health and welfare and life insurance benefits, but not for your Basic Retirement Plan, 401(k) Plan or TDA benefits. You must contact your Basic Retirement Plan, 401(k) Plan or TDA benefits Plans directly if you are changing your address.

Active MIT Employees:

Who May NOT Use This Personal Change Notice Form?

HR does not maintain any records of student employees; employees paid by MITemps; or regular active Lincoln Lab Staff. Undergraduate and graduate students (including Research and Teaching Assistants) can update their address information on WebSIS at http://student.mit.edu. To change name or Social Security Number, contact the Registrar's Office, 5-119. MITemps employees should contact their department Administrative Officer. Regular active Lincoln Lab Staff should contact the Lincoln Laboratory Human Resources Department.

Who Else to Notify

Please use the following contact information to update your address with each one of your carriers to ensure checks, direct deposit advice, and tax documents are directed to your current location:

  • MIT Basic Retirement Pension Plan
    Go online to https://mitpension.ehr.com or call the MIT Pension Service Center at 855-464-8736 (855-4MITPEN) between 9 am – 7 pm Eastern Time.
  • MIT 401(k) Supplemental Plan
    Contact Fidelity at 877-MIT-SAVE (648-7283)
  • Tax-Deferred Annuity (TDA) or 403(b) Program
    Fidelity (800) 343-0860
    Prudential (800) 458-6333
    TIAA-CREF (800) 842-2776
    Vanguard (800) 523-1188
  • MIT Credit Union members should notify the Credit Union in 700 Technology Square (NE48), 617-253-2845, of any personal changes.


Contact the Benefits Office for help.

Personal Change Notice Form

Ready to fill out the form? Go to the form.