• Personal Change Notice Form

Personal Change Notice Form

Personal Change Notice Form

  • Active MIT Employees can make changes to their MIT address, home address, phone and e-mail address through the Personal Information page under About Me in Atlas.
  • Department affiliation, Employment Status or Title cannot be updated using this form. Please contact the appropriate Department's Administrative Officer for these questions.
  • When you click the "submit" button, your request will be sent to the MIT Benefits Office, NE49-5000.
  • The Payroll and Medical offices will be notified by the MIT Benefits Office upon receipt.
  • You must notify other offices as appropriate using the contact information on the About this Form page.

Current Information

Information to Be Changed

In this section, fill out any fields that have changed with your NEW personal information.