Explore our Learning Topics
- Communicating with Others is about gauging your current effectiveness in communicating, and learning techniques and strategies to become more adept in your interpersonal communication.
- Change management is a set of ideas, strategies, and skills that can be applied to engage change effectively. Managing Change offers resources to help individuals and teams respond to and manage change more effectively at MIT.
- Designing Meetings is about techniques and methods that help meetings run smoothly and groups work collaboratively.
- Teams share a commitment to a common purpose, mission and goals. Working on Teams offers tools and techniques to help both members and leaders of MIT teams work more cooperatively and effectively.
- Leading and Managing Others is about how managers can be effective leaders of organizational change. When managers manage as leaders, they proactively take steps to lead a group towards a vision of the future.
Permission to Distribute
All Learning Topic materials are copyright © 2013 - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, unless otherwise indicated.
We encourage others to freely use and reproduce the information on this site. For anything more than a few copies for personal use or to share with colleagues, please notify us of your intent by contacting email@example.com.