MIT HR Programs
- MIT Administrative Assistants Program (MITAAP): Provides administrative assistants the opportunity to build confidence and influence the work. Enrollment for the IAP 2018 program is open through December 8, 2017.
- Essentials of Managing: Prepares new managers for their core responsibilities in managing people at MIT. Enrollment for the IAP 2018 program is open through December 8, 2017.
- Managing for Excellence: Develops experienced managers’ strengths in managing individuals and groups at MIT. Enrollment for the Spring 2018 program is open through December 8, 2017.
- Leader to Leader (L2L): Builds MIT’s internal leadership through this nationally recognized program.
MIT HR Workshops
Check out our fall workshops. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
Don’t miss our upcoming IAP workshops:
- Exceptional Service (January 16, 2018)
- Preparing and Delivering Presentations (January 17 and 24, 2018)
- Managing With Situational Leadership®II (January 31, 2018)
- Goal Setting (February 2, 2018)
MIT HR Learning Bundles
Expand your knowledge and skills through a combination of self-paced online learning and exercises, tools for application, and a variety of additional resources.
- Coaching Using the GROW Model
- Communicating with Influence
- Delegating for Success
- Demonstrating Strategic Agility
- Developing Your Personal Brand
- Focusing on the Customer
- Giving Presentations with Confidence
- Implementing Proactively and Decisively
- Managing Diversity & Inclusion
- Managing Your Career Development at MIT
- SMART Goal Setting
Visit the MIT Learning Center to view all in-person workshops and learning bundles—on technology, communications, administration—and more.
Online Learning Resources
- Administrative Officer/Financial Officer (AO/FO) Learning Resource: Provides online access to an array of courses designed to develop the skills and competencies important to carrying out financial and administrative oversight at MIT.
Take advantage of these online learning resources at no cost.
- EdX: Choose from over 1,300 courses from the world’s best institutions.
- GlobeSmart: Improve your cultural communication skills and build partnerships at MIT and beyond.
- Lynda.com: Learn a new skills at a time that works for you.
- Skillsoft: Access courses on management, communication, technology, and more.
Find articles, tools, and resources on topics that can help individuals and groups at MIT reach their goals effectively.
Susan Vogt Leadership Fellows Program
The Susan Vogt Leadership Fellows Program, sponsored by the Boston Consortium for Higher Education, is a management and leadership development program designed to foster collaboration and camaraderie in the next generation of leaders in higher education.
Career Planning and Development
MIT provides comprehensive career development services to help you think about your career and development plan at MIT, including workshops, individual counseling, career coaching and networking.
MIT provides tools and resources to guide you in your performance and development planning.