MIT HR Programs
- MIT Administrative Assistants Program (MITAAP): Provides administrative assistants the opportunity to build confidence and influence the work.
- Essentials of Managing: Prepares new managers for their core responsibilities in managing people at MIT.
- Managing for Excellence: Develops experienced managers’ strengths in managing individuals and groups at MIT.
- Leader to Leader (L2L): Builds MIT’s internal leadership through this nationally recognized program.
MIT HR Workshops
Don’t miss our upcoming workshops:
- The Hiring Process at MIT: An Overview (March 20)
- Networking Skills (March 28)
- Resume Editing/Updating (April 3)
- Active Listening (April 4)
- Assertive Communication (April 6)
- Managing Change and Transition (April 11)
- Introductions and the Elevator Pitch (April 12)
- Dealing with Conflict (April 23)
- The Hiring Process at MIT: An Overview (April 24)
- Goal Setting (May 15)
- Insights Into Management (May 17 and 18)
- Tips for Finding Your Own Mentor (May 22)
MIT HR Learning Bundles
Expand your knowledge and skills through a combination of self-paced online learning and exercises, tools for application, and a variety of additional resources.
- Coaching Using the GROW Model
- Communicating with Influence
- Delegating for Success
- Demonstrating Strategic Agility
- Developing Your Personal Brand
- Focusing on the Customer
- Giving Presentations with Confidence
- Implementing Proactively and Decisively
- Managing Diversity & Inclusion
- Managing Your Career Development at MIT
- SMART Goal Setting
Visit the MIT Learning Center to view all in-person workshops and learning bundles—on technology, communications, administration—and more.
Online Learning Resources
- Administrative Officer/Financial Officer (AO/FO) Learning Resource: Provides online access to an array of courses designed to develop the skills and competencies important to carrying out financial and administrative oversight at MIT.
Take advantage of these online learning resources at no cost.
- EdX: Choose from over 1,300 courses from the world’s best institutions.
- GlobeSmart: Improve your cultural communication skills and build partnerships at MIT and beyond.
- Lynda.com: Learn a new skills at a time that works for you.
- Skillsoft: Access courses on management, communication, technology, and more.
Find articles, tools, and resources on topics that can help individuals and groups at MIT reach their goals effectively.
Susan Vogt Leadership Fellows Program
The Susan Vogt Leadership Fellows Program, sponsored by the Boston Consortium for Higher Education, is a management and leadership development program designed to foster collaboration and camaraderie in the next generation of leaders in higher education.
Career Planning and Development
MIT provides comprehensive career development services to help you think about your career and development plan at MIT, including workshops, individual counseling, career coaching and networking.
MIT provides tools and resources to guide you in your performance and development planning.