Contact the Human Resources Officer assigned to your DLC for help with any of the following issues:
- Resolving workplace problems.
- Understanding and interpreting MIT employment policies.
- Developing a flexible work arrangement proposal as an employee.
- Evaluating a flexible work arrangement proposal or overseeing such an arrangement as a manager/supervisor.
- Finding training resources to support your development as an employee or manager/supervisor.
Contact the MIT Work-Life Center for assistance with:
- Improving work-life integration.
- Determining whether and what type of job flexibility arrangement might work for you.
- Connecting to others who have experience with flexible work arrangements.
- Learning about team-based job flexibility pilots at MIT.