Infinite Mile Submission Deadlines
The Infinite Mile submission deadline for 2018 is TBD.
Tips for Writing a Nomination
- Give the "before and after" picture. What existed before this accomplishment or contribution and what exists now. How has the situation improved?
- Ask co-workers, supervisors, and/or clients to provide a detailed statement in support of your nomination.
- Don't worry about using fancy speech and eloquent images. Just say it like it is. Use a bulleted list if you prefer.
- Provide specific examples of why the individual or team deserves the award and what was achieved.
- Use a letter or nomination you already wrote for that individual/team for another award.
- Even more tips: See strong, active writing examples and questions to help you frame your nomination on the MIT Excellence Awards site.