Pension Plan Information
To access MIT Basic Retirement Plan pension information, make inquiries, and request estimates and distributions, visit PensionConnect or call one of the following:
- For callers in the U.S., Canada and Mexico: dial 855-464-8736 (855-4MITPEN) between 9 am-7 pm Eastern Time.
- For overseas callers (outside of U.S., Canada or Mexico): dial 858-703-3281 between 9 am-7 pm Eastern Time.
Also, if you want to change the assumptions from what is reflected on your statement, you can do that using the modeler in PensionConnect.
401(k) Plan Information
- For more information about your 401(k), contact Paul Gunning, Fidelity Workplace Planning & Guidance Consultant, at Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-258-8872.
- Schedule an appointment online at www.fidelity.com/atwork/reservations or call 1-800-642-7131.
- Speak directly with a Fidelity Investments Retirement Services Specialist about your 401(k) account by calling (877) MIT-SAVE or (877) 648-7283. TTY service is available for the speech and hearing impaired at (800) 259-9743. Retirement Specialists are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to midnight ET.
- Get information about your account at Fidelity Investments' NetBenefits website.
- To set up a retirement counseling session, contact:
MIT Benefits Office
Ellen Lalone Cushman, Retirement Counselor