Your statement will show the amount of money in your paycheck, plus the value of benefits that MIT provides for you and your families—such as your health and dental coverage, insurance, and retirement benefits—as well as other benefits unique to your situation.
If you do not receive a statement, it is most likely for one of these reasons:
- You weren't eligible for benefits for all or part of 2013, or have lost eligibility in 2014.
- You were a Fellow or Visitor in 2013 or 2014.
- You retired or received a pension payment in the past.
- You were on unpaid leave in 2013.
- Your employment ended during 2014.
If none of these reasons applies to you, please email email@example.com and a Benefits representative will follow up with you.