Your statement will show the amount of money in your paycheck, plus the value of benefits that MIT provides for you and your family—such as health and dental coverage, insurance, and retirement benefits—as well as other benefits unique to your situation.
If you do not receive a statement, it is most likely for one of these reasons:
- You were not eligible for benefits for all or part of 2014, or are no longer eligible in 2015.
- You were a Fellow or Visitor in 2014 or 2015.
- You retired or received a pension payment in the past.
- You were on unpaid leave in 2014.
- Your employment ended during 2015.
- You were not a pension participant on 12/31/2014
If none of these reasons applies to you, please email email@example.com and a Benefits representative will follow up with you.