Your statement will show the amount of money in your paycheck, plus the value of benefits that MIT provides for you and your family—such as health and dental coverage, insurance, and retirement benefits—as well as other benefits unique to your situation.
If you do not receive a statement, it is most likely for one of these reasons:
- You were not eligible for benefits for all or part of 2015, or are no longer eligible in 2016.
- You were a Fellow or Visitor in 2015 or 2016.
- You retired or received a pension payment in the past.
- You were on unpaid leave in 2015.
- Your employment ended during 2016.
- You were not a pension participant on 12/31/2015
If none of these reasons applies to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Benefits representative will follow up with you.