This page is in the HR Draft group, and therefore visible to logged-in HR staff only. It must be removed from the HR Draft group to make it world-accessible.
Before you go on Atlas...
When you go on Atlas During Open Enrollment…
- Even if you aren't making changes, please verify that the information in Atlas is correct.
- If you are changing health plans or adding family members, make the change and note your primary care provider choices for you and any family members.
- If you are opting out of MIT health care plans, cancel your coverage.
- Unless you change it, your medical, dental, and vision coverage will remain the same.
- Open a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to set aside health care or dependent care expenses before taxes (you need to do this every year—it doesn't carry over).
- Enroll in supplemental life insurance.
- Update your personal information: education, ethnic origin, and emergency contact (this does not apply to Lincoln Laboratory employees).
- Consent to receive electronic W-2s only. If you consented last year, you don't need to take any action.
After you go on Atlas, don't forget…